TERMS OF “GIVE A SMILE” DENTAL CARE PROGRAM
1. PROGRAM’S OBJECTIVES1.1. The objective of the program is to provide children from disadvantaged groups with social help in the form of investment in their health (dental services).
1.2. Institutions for orphans, for children left without parental care, for low-income families, for children with disabilities and other socially vulnerable groups are eligible to take part in the program. People from abovementioned categories may take part in the program as individuals.
1.3. Dental treatment and preventive procedures are paid by the Foundation for the entire treatment period.
1.4. Number of educational institutions, geographical coverage is determined by the Foundation’s Board of Trustees on an annual basis.
2. GENERAL GUIDELINES
2.1. Orphans, children for disabilities, children from low-income families and people representing other vulnerable social classes of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan are eligible to receive Charitable assistance in the form of medical dental services from Zhakiya Public Foundation.
2.2. Institutions which applied or sent a formal request demonstrating the need for such services are eligible to obtain dental services.
2.3. The program is open to all institutions that meet the criteria.
3. LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION
3.1. The following documents are required to participate in the program:
● An official letter describing the necessity for the services.
● The list of children.
4.1. Application are accepted all year long.
4.2. The response is sent within 10 business days. The Management of the Foundation reserves the right to modify abovementioned terms.
5. TERMS FOR RENDERING DENTAL SERVICES
5.1. In case of confirmation the contract confirming the entitlement to receive charitable services is signed with the Beneficiary.
5.2. Once the services are rendered, a payment will be made to the medical facility, which has previously signed a mutual cooperation agreement.
5.3. The Foundation may request additional information or documents containing all changes related to beneficiaries. The Foundation reserves the right to verify provided information.
5.4. Dental services cover the following costs:
● Orthodontic services, micro prosthetics, treatment of dental caries;
● Regular medical examination, plates replacement, removal of braces, etc.;
● Other services agreed in the contract.
5.5. The Foundation provides students of Children’s Institutions with transfer to the place where services are rendered and back.
● During the transfer to the place of delivery and back, as well as during the services children from orphanages are accompanied by an authorized officer of the Children's Home. The officer takes full responsibility for the life safety and for children’s health.
● Grantees must ensure that all doctors’ prescriptions are carefully followed.
5.7. Control and monitoring:
● The Foundation will monitor and control to ensure that specialists follow all procedures.
● Ensuring budget transparency. The Foundation will provide access to information containing program expenses.